Sudo !! the previous command Lifehacker
Run the following command to switch to sudo user so that we can run our first command to add and update the OpenLiteSpeed repository. sudo -i The following command will add the necessary repository for Install OpenLiteSpeed server.... In this article, I will explain how to create a LAMP stack on Ubuntu 17.04. Note: You will need sudo or root access for the commands in this article.
sudo Run a script as root from apache - Server Fault
To run a command in background, the output must be redirected to /dev/null. This is written in exec() manual page. There are cases where you need the output to be logged somewhere else though.... If you need to run several commands as root, prefix each of them with sudo. Sometimes, it is more convenient to run an interactive shell as root. You can use Sometimes, it is more convenient to run an interactive shell as root.
How to Install and Configure OpenLiteSpeed Server on
Firstly, I don't understand the sudo command you're running. sudo -u username is supposed to allow you, as user one, to sudo a command as user two, by saying (as user one, in this example, to run the command … how to open quantum silk in play To add more administrators, i. e. users who can run sudo, you have to add these users to the group 'admin' by doing one of the following steps: * In a shell, do sudo adduser username admin * Use the graphical "Users & Groups" program in the "System settings" menu to …
Run bash script with sudo some commands as normal user
While 'sudo' only allows you to run a single command with elevated privileges, the 'su' command launches a new shell, allowing you to run as many commands as you want with root privileges until you explicitly exit that sell. how to run a competition on snapchat I have the below script, it is meant to be run with sudo however the first to commands (The git commands) need to run as the user "ubuntu" sudo -u ubuntu "git -C linux/build-repo pull" sudo -u ubu...
How long can it take?
Executing sudo command from PHP script
- unix PHP script needs permission to run a sudo command
- Understanding the difference between sudo and su
- run shell command as other user called by PHP Server Fault
- How to Install PHP on Ubuntu 18.04 Linuxize
How To Run Sudo Command In Php
Before starting with this tutorial, make sure you are logged in as a user with sudo privileges. Installing PHP 7.2 with Apache. If you are using Apache as your web server to install PHP and Apache PHP module run the following command: sudo apt install php libapache2-mod-php. Once the packages are installed restart the Apache service: sudo systemctl restart apache2. Installing PHP 7.2 with
- 1/05/2013 · PHP have the inbuilt functions that can help us to execute the shell commands. The basic inbuilt functions are shell_exec(' command_to_execute ') and exec(' command_to_execute ') . Following example shows how we can list all the items in a specific directory in the server.
- Pls dont give the php user perms to sudo. This is a highly security risk. The propper way is to add the file to your php config. This is a highly security risk. The propper way is to add the file to your php …
- Simply run crontab -e as root user . This would run your command with root permission and there is no need to add sudo before it . However you can't login with root user and you need to perform your job as cron job you should specified full path in cron file :
- When running from the command line I just run sudo tool.php, obviously I can't do this from a web app. How could I do this securely? Giving the apache user sudo access seems silly, as this would means all sites hosted on the box (eg all our environments) would have sudo access.