While we all have our own individual bucket lists when it comes to travel, my little family also has some family bucket list entries. These are things we all want to accomplish.
Click here for a refresher All About Bucket Lists, just in case you’re wondering what exactly we’re chatting about here.
While writing our own bucket lists, we found a number of things that we all wanted to experience in our respective lifetimes. And we also agreed that it would be so much more fun to do it all together. Sometimes, working on a bucket list with family and friends also makes it so much easier to really figure out how to make your bucket list.
Our Family Bucket List
- Visit All Fifty States (of the United States of America)
- Visit All Seven Continents
- Visit All Ten Geographical Regions of the World
- Dip Our Toes in All Five Oceans of the World
- Visit All Seven Natural World Wonders
- Visit All Seven New World Wonders